Service & Maintenance
We offer complete service packages for your mower.
Get your mower ready to go at the end of the season.
November 1 thru February 28 we offer FREE pick up and delivery when you get full service (some restrictions apply). Plus get entered in our give away! 1st place – $1,000 in store credit, 2nd place – $500 in store credit, 3rd place – $100 in store credit (no cash value).
Call to schedule – 812-376-7200
Grass Luvers will maintain your equipment so you can maintain your awesome landscape.
- Blade Sharpening
- Oil Changes
- Mower Decks
- And More
Parts and Services
When your residential or commercial lawn care power equipment needs routine service or is in need of repair, we’ll pick it up, take care of the situation and deliver it back saving you time. We service what we sell – and all other lawn equipment brands! As an authorized dealer and warranty service center you can be assured that your product is serviced properly. We take the relationship with our customers very seriously. Grass Luvers also provides expert preventive maintenance, service & repair for your purchases. Grass Luvers also carries many of the frequently used parts for Simplicity, Snapper, Husqvarna, SCAG, Hustler Turf, ECHO and Shindaiwa. We carry belts, filters, blades, cables, pulleys and more.
Call Grass Luvers to pick up your lawn equipment, repair and service it and then return it to you: (812) 376-7200. Pick-up and delivery fees are based on roundtrip miles from Columbus, Indiana to your location.
- If your equipment is new, make sure there is oil in the crankcase before using it. (Check the owner’s manual for correct type of oil )
- Change your oil after the first 5 hours of use and then every 25 hours thereafter and at least once per season.
- Sharpen blades after 25 hours of use or once a season.
- Inspect the air filter for dirt accumulation every 10 hours or so and clean or replace them. Replace the air filter after 25 hours.
- Inspect spark plug/s every 25 hours and replace if fouled. (at least once a season)
- Drain fuel from fuel tank at end of the season or run engine until it runs out of fuel. If you have bad fuel in the tank, drain and responsibly dispose of the old fuel. Then use fresh fuel before running. You can also add a fuel stabilize to good fuel for the winter.
- General Inspection – a thorough inspection of the wear items like tires, belts, control cables, bearings and other parts. This will help identify any worn parts before they break.